Speak with
a visa specialist:

0207 659 9180

Am I eligible for a Canadian Experience Class Visa?


You need to meet certain eligibility requirements to be eligible to apply under the Canadian Experience Class Visa.
You must:

  • plan to live outside the province of Quebec
  • have at least 12 months of full-time skilled experience (or an equal amount in part-time experience) in Canada in the three years before you apply. Skilled work experience includes:
    • Managerial jobs
    • Professional jobs
    • Technical jobs and skilled trades
  • have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization and you are able to prove it
  • meet the English language requirements