Get your visa for New Zealand with Visa First


Visa First can help you find the New Zealand Visa which suits you best – whether you’re studying, temporarily working, or moving to NZ permanently.
The New Zealand Working Holiday Visa allows 18 to 30 year olds to travel and work casually in New Zealand for up to 12 months or, if you are a UK passport holder, for up to 23 months.
The New Zealand Skilled Migration Programme gives skilled workers in specialised occupations the opportunity to live and work permanently in New Zealand.
The New Zealand Work to Residence category allows people in skilled occupations who have an eligible job offer from a New Zealand employer to work in the country for up to 3 years and apply for permanent residency after 2 years.
If you would like to study in New Zealand for more than 3 months you will need to get an NZ Student Visa. To apply, you must already have been accepted into a full-time course at a New Zealand educational institution.
A New Zealand Work Visa entitles you work in New Zealand for up to 3 years to fill skills shortages. You need a job offer from a New Zealand employer in order to apply for this New Zealand Visa,
The Long Term Business Category in New Zealand enables people who are interested in starting a business or buying an existing business in New Zealand to live and work there temporarily – usually for up to 3 years.
If you need to work temporarily in New Zealand in the entertainment industry, you will need a New Zealand Entertainment Visa.