Speak with
a visa specialist:

0207 659 9180

Am I eligible for a US E-2 Visa?

To qualify for E-2 classification, the treaty investor must:
  • Be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation
  • Have invested, or be actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide enterprise in the United States
  • Be seeking to enter the United States solely to develop and direct the investment enterprise. This is established by showing at least 50% ownership of the enterprise or possession of operational control through a managerial position or other corporate device.