Speak with
a visa specialist:

0207 659 9180

Am I eligible for a US H-2B Visa?

You are eligible for the H-2B Visa provided:
  • You have a valid job offer from a US employer to perform temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work.
  • You intend to return to your home country on expiration of the visa.