Speak with
a visa specialist:

0207 659 9180

US Spouse K-3 Visa

Spouse K-3 visa allows spouses of U.S. citizens to enter the U.S. in a nonimmigrant visa category while they wait until they are able to apply for lawful permanent residence status. It is important to note that application for the nonimmigrant visa for spouse (K-3) who married a U.S. citizen must be filed and the visa must be issued in the country where the marriage took place. Children of K-3 visa holders can be issued a K-4 nonimmigrant visa. The K-3 visa is valid for two years with multiple entries.

To apply for the K-3 you need to have:
  • Appropriate forms
  • Police certificate
  • Birth certificates for each applicant
  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce or death certificate of any previous spouse
  • Evidence of financial support.
  • Standard immigrant visa medical examinations
  • Passport
  • 2 Photos
  • Application fees

Benefits of the K-3 Visa:

You can apply for a work permit and engage in employment Your children can accompany you to the U.S. on the K-4 dependent visa as long as they are named in the visa petition

Call us now to book your US E-3 Visa over the phone today:


UK: +44 207 659 9186
Dublin: +353 1 878 3355
Kilkenny: +353 56 777 0227
Australia Lo-Call: 1300 655094
Australia: +61 2 8297 6100
New Zealand +64 9 984 1996


Or fill in the online visa application form and we'll send all the information to your email.